Idea Hotel

Check in for intelligence, insight, and vision.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

GIVE THE GIFT OF FAT



Have you seen the new McDonalds Gift Card?

Who the hell in their right mind would gift this card this Christmas? Hasn't anyone seen Supersize Me? Giving someone an ArchCard is like telling them, "I don't give a shit about your diet, your weight or your health problems. Just stuff your face with burgers until this cheap card expires. Then buy yourself another one."

Way to go Ronald.





2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had mine for almost 3 weeks and absolutly LOVE it. My hair is naturally curly and super frizzy especially on humid days-I live in the south so we have a lot of

humid days. This iron with the use of Chi silk serum keeps my hair frizz free even on humid days. My hair is really thick too but it only takes me 15 minutes to straighten it. It takes me longer now to blow

dry it than it does to straighten my hair. I will never own another flat iron. This one is AMAZING!!

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only used this product one time since I purchased it. I purchased it specifically for a special occasion where I would have my hair down. I have tight

curly hair gets very big and frizzy as it dries. The product did define the curls and they did not frizz after they dried. I have not used it regularly because I usually keep my hair pulled back in a twist.

I am satisfied with the product, but I prefer to use the Moroccanoil oil for daily use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home